Family law is about protection of what is most important in your life: your family, your finances and your property. At Carmel W. Sanders Attorney at Law in Macon, Georgia, my goal is to guard your interests when you encounter a legal issue involving your family.
I handle a full array of family court matters and related issues such as:
- Divorce, including uncontested divorce, contested divorce, high-asset divorce and military divorce
- Marital property division, including division of businesses, real estate, pensions, 401(k) accounts and other assets accumulated during your marriage
- Division of debts accumulated during the marriage
- Spousal support
- Child custody
- Child support
- Contempt actions for failure to pay support (enforcement of court orders)
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Adoption, including stepparent, grandparent and foster parent adoptions
- Domestic violence and protection orders
No two families have the same assets, the same priorities or the same circumstances. Don’t rely on information that you found on the Internet, or heard from a friend or family member. Only an experienced lawyer can counsel you about Georgia law and how it applies to the facts of your case.